There’s no magic pill or trendy diet that is going to positively impact your eating habits better than these 5 tips! The best part about these 5 tips are that you can implement them as soon as you’re done reading this post. As an NTP, I create diet and lifestyle recommendations that are almost always readily available to the client upon the end of our session together. I want you to have the same luxury! Not only will these tips improve your eating habits, but it will have profound effects on your digestion, overall diet, sleep hygiene, energy and mood state. Follow along!
- Stay hydrated by adding lemon and unrefined sea salt to your water. Do this first thing in the morning to provide your body with proper electrolytes.
- Stay fuller for longer and gain more energy by adding healthy fats to each meal. Fats regulate energy by slowing the absorption of food.
- Play the colorful plate challenge. See how many colors you can add to your plate to increase your vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant content.
- Eat your meal in a relaxed state to ensure proper digestion. When stress is on, digestion is off!
- Always choose to drink coffee after eating to combat blood sugar issues.