1.Chop all your hard vegetables (eggplant, brussels). Season with Olive oil, Salt, Pepper, Basil and set aside
2. Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Add minced garlic and red onion. Toss until red onion is translucent. Don’t burn the garlic!
3. Bring a pot of water to the stove and let it boil.
4. Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Once hot, add chopped onion and cook until translucent (Smins). Then, add garlic to saute. Be careful not to burn!
5. Begin to add your hard vegetables to the skillet.
6. Add pasta to boiling water, salt the water. Pasta should be cooked “al dente”
7. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water
8. Throw spinach and tomatoes into your skillet.
9. Transfer the pasta to the skillet and add your white wine and pasta water. Cook for 4 mins and serve.