1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Roughly Chop Cauliflower. Rinse and dry.
3. In a large bowl, whisk water, almond milk, flour, and spice until well combined. Should have a batter form.
4. Coat the cauliflower in the batter generously. One by one, tap the excess batter off of the cauliflower and place on the parchment paper. Give each wing a decent amount of space on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 18-20 minutes.
6.While the cauliflower bakes, heat a saucepan with your butter. Stir until melted. Add hot sauce in and stir. Set aside to cool.
7. Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with your hot sauce mixture. Put them back in the oven for an extra 10 minutes to crisp them up.
8. Serve with ranch or bleu cheese! Eat up!