1. Drain and rinse chickpeas, add chickpeas to a medium sized bowl.
2. Begin to mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or the bottom of a fork. Leave some chickpeas somewhat whole.
3. Add 1 TBSP garlic powder and ½ TSP mustard powder (optional). Mix with salt and pepper.
4. Pour ¼ cup of Franks Red Hot and 1 TBSP mayo or ranch. Dairy free/vegan substitutes of these condiments will work just as well. Mash.
5. Mash chickpeas until the texture is half smooth/half chunky.
6. Toast 2 pieces of bread. Spread chickpeas on one piece.
7. Drizzle the other piece of bread with olive oil. Add kale or spinach with roasted peppers.
8. Put the sandwich together, cut in half and enjoy!