These munchkins are simple to make and contain better ingredients than your typical Dunkin Donut or Tim Horton munchkin. Try them out!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake holders. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients into a small bowl and mix together.
- Combine dry ingredients into a larger bowl and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl. Whisk together until a thicker consistency is formed.
- Form mixture into munchkins and roll each munchkin with unsweetened shredded coconut. Add your munchkins to the muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes