We all need something sweet to keep in the house. Blueberry muffins always seem to do the trick for me. I love this recipe because it’s homemade, has extra protein from the greek yogurt and eggs, and they stay fresh in the fridge for 7 days! You should definitely try it out.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 slot muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter on a low flame.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, butter, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Next, add the brown sugar and maple syrup. Whisk.
- Once the batter is smooth, add the flour and baking powder. Mix.
- Your batter should feel pretty thick at this point. Begin to add the milk little by little. Continue to mix your batter until it feels more smooth.
- After you complete the previous step, add the ginger spice and lemon juice. Mix quickly.
- Now the fun part! Add your blueberries to the batter and give it a gentle mix.
- Transfer your batter into the muffin tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.