1. If the shrimp is frozen- thaw out, peel and devein. Place in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and set in the fridge.
2. Chop all veggies and spiral the zucchini. Set zucchini on a baking sheet lined with paper towels to dry. Sprinkle salt on top of zucchini to extract water.
3. In a bowl, whisk the ingredients for the sauce together until smooth.
4. Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Once hot, add the chopped onion and cook (5mins). Then, add in your garlic.
5. Begin to add your vegetables with all of the spices/herbs. Cook for about 10-12 minutes.
6. Toss Shrimp into the pan. Cook 4 minutes on each side.
7. Slowly stir in the sauce.
8. Add zucchini. Simmer and toss quickly for 2 minutes before serving.