I don’t know anyone who would ever say no to a banana chocolate chip bread. I love making banana breads because you almost always have every single ingredient in the house. For my gluten free friends, enjoy this dessert thoroughly! You don’t have to share if you don’t want to 😉
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and set aside.
3. Mash banana, eggs, vanilla, and almond milk in 1 bowl.
4. Combine dry ingredients (excluding choc chips) into another bowl and whisk together.
5. Pour banana mixture over the dry ingredients and combine until consistency is smooth.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Transfer batter into the greased pan. Add more chocolate chips on top if you’d like.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes.