If you’re having last minute company in the summer, you know the stress of figuring out what to put on the table to pick on. Look no further than right here! Most of these ingredients can be found in everybody’s summer fridge. Throw this together in a pinch. It will definitely be worthwhile.
- Cut the watermelon and strawberries and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop basil and add to your fruit.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of the fruit and basil
- Add walnuts or other nut of choice.
- Season with the spices and dressing.
- Mix together and let it sit in the fridge up to a half hour to chill.