1. Prepare chicken and vegetables. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in your pot on a medium flame. Once hot, add in garlic, onions, bell pepper, carrots. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Next, add your chicken and chickpeas. Add ALL seasonings and toss together until well combined.
4. Add your bone broth. Simmer.
5. Now, add the pumpkin puree and tomato sauce until dissolved.
6. Bring the soup to a boil and then turn down the heat.
7. Cover your soup until ready to eat.
Serve with rice and a fresh green salad!