Matcha is a great alternative for your afternoon coffee. Matcha contains a wide profile of antioxidants, improves liver function, enhances mental clarity, and could improve heart health. Like any caffeine, it’s best consumed in the morning with a meal and not after 1pm.
1. Heat filtered water in a tea pot.
2. Prepare your matcha in a glass. Add in all dry ingredients.
3. Pour water over the matcha ingredients and froth until everything is combined.
4. If you’re drinking your latte hot, you’ll want to heat your milk before adding it in. Add in your milk and froth again.
5. Add your sweetener. Use a small amount at first. Add more if you desire. Froth.
6. Option to add ice or drink it warm.