Have a sweet tooth? These fudge bites are packed with superfood ingredients that make your body feel like a million dollars. Hemp seeds add protein and fat to this delicate treat, flax meal is a wonderful aid for digestion, and the maca powder contains a wide profile of vitamins and minerals. Cashews and dates form the base of this recipe. The blend of these ingredients creates a creamy, rich, glazed texture that melts in your mouth. It’s the perfect treat for satisfying a sweet craving.
1. Add cashews into a food processor and blend to a “meal-like” texture.
2. Drop 1 date at a time into the processor and blend until combined.
3. Begin adding in the remainder of dry ingredients slowly.
4. As food processor is still on, fold in the milk and vanilla extract.
5. Blend until fudge like texture is created.
6. Roll into mini bites and set in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
7. Keep in the fridge up to 5 days.