One pan dishes for the win! I swear that every time I eat this roasted chicken, it tastes better and better each time. The simplicity of this meal makes it perfect for busy days. Prep it when you have a 15 minutes to catch a break, and let it cook until you’re just about ready to eat. It never disappoints!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Begin to prepare the carrots, potatoes, and onions. Set aside.
3. Grease the bottom of an oven safe baking dish with olive oil. Place the chicken drumsticks into the baking dish.
4. Add the potatoes, carrots, and onions into the baking dish next.
5. Begin to generously season the chicken and veggies in the baking dish with the spices/herbs.
6. Once all seasoned, add the chicken broth to the baking dish to keep the chicken juicy.
7. Pop the baking dish into the oven and bake low and slow for at least an hour and a half. At about 40 minutes, flip the drumsticks to evenly cook both sides.