Granola is one of those products that can be super expensive depending on the brand you’re buying from. Save some money and make granola at home. You can be as versatile as you want and make larger batches than what you buy! I would definitely recommend trying this recipe and then getting creative with the next batch you make.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make flax egg and set aside.
3. Combine all dry ingredients into one large bowl.
4. Combine flax egg with the remainder of wet ingredients into a small bowl.
5. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Spread granola mixture evenly on a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 25 minutes