This is a no measure recipe! Keep it fun! You can’t mess it up, trust me! Below you will find the OG recipe, but you can play around with the seasonings to your liking. Omit the spicy mayo if you’re making this a vegan meal.
I use the Gimme seaweed snacks (teriyaki or sea salt).
1. Press all of the excess water out of your tofu. Pat dry.
2. Add sushi rice to rice cooker.
3. Cube tofu and add to a bowl with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
4. Air fry your tofu on 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until crispy.
5. Prepare your spicy mayo mix.
6. Assemble your tofu bowl: sushi rice on the bottom, tofu and veggies on top.
7. Surround your bowl with seaweed snacks and sesame seeds.