1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with coconut oil
3. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and corn starch.
4. Melt the butter. Add the butter to a second bowl with nut milk, coconut sugar, white sugar, and vanilla. Mix until combined. Texture should be soft and creamy.
5. Combine your dry ingredients with your wet ingredients. Mix.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Roll your cookie dough and place on the cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes.